Summer dress "Hyacinth" long
Viscose-based fabric is perfectly cooling during hot summer day and naturally absorbs moisture. Extremely fashionable and feminine sihouette emphasizes the waist line and bust. Due to special construction of the dress bust is nicelly expressed and not pressed. Neckline – elegantly shallop-shaped.
Dress can be worn with original leather belt, which you can purchase separately from us. You can tighten the waist line with this belt and all unwanted “dumpiness” will be hidden within expanding area of the skirt pleats.
Dress is zipped with the help of hidden zipper in the center of ther back. Dress “Hyacinth” long is tailored with fully sewn rayon lining (natural viscose-based).
Dress can be tailored according to your body measurements. In this case you need to choose “Your perfect size” option, when selecting the size of the dress.
- Hand wash;
- Max ironing temperature – 110°C;
- Do not bleach;
- Dry cleaning;
- Do not dry mechanically.
- If you wish to have the coat with Your Perfect Size, please click here.
- If you wish to choose your lovelly coat with Standard size, please follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Click here to measure the following size parameters.
How to take a measures:
1. Measure your body size without looseness.
2. For the losseness purpose we recommend to add +2,5÷5,0 cm to the bust, waist, hips, depending on how tight coat you want to have. For biceps it is enough to add +1,0÷3,0 cm around.
STEP 2: choose the correct size of your coat using the below guide:
“Your Perfect Size” solution is developed by Laureti in order to tailor the garment, which will ideally fit for You. Therefore, to reach that desired result, we need to know the basic measurement of Your body. For that reason please carefully take the following measures, using the below Laureti Measurement Scheme.
The measures must be taken without looseness; our professional will take it into account, depending on the style you have chosen.
For Your convenience, You can use the below table to record your exact measures and notes if needed. But we also will ask you to enter those measures into special form when checking out the cart during the online shopping process.
Our professionals are ready to help You to take correct measures by using Skype or separately providing detailed instructions on demand. Just please contact us to agree how and when we can assist You.
- Measurement A – “Length at back center”– should be measured from lower, most protruding vertebra of neck at the back till the bottom of the garment.
- Measurement AW – “Length at back waist” – should be measured from lower, most protruding vertebra of neck till waist line at the back.
- Measurement B – “Length of sleeve” – should be measured from shoulders point till the point, which is 3 cm below the wrist line (moving down to the fingers).
- Measurement C – “Chest around” – should be measured around the body at the most protruding point of the bust.
- Measurement H – “Under chest around” – should be measured around the body immediately below the bust.
- Measurement D – “Waist around” – should be measured around the body at the most narrow (slimmest) line of the waist.
- Measurement E – “Hips around” – should be measured around the body at the most thickest place of your hips.
- Measurement F – “Biceps around” – should be measured around the biceps at the thickest place of your biceps.
- Measurement G – “Shoulders width” – should be measured between the top corners of the scapula. This measurement is very important, please follow the dotted line in the scheme, it is displayed precisely.
- Measurement I – “Neck around” – should be measured around the neck at the most expressed line of the neck.
- Measurement J – “Hips height” – should be measured from the waist line (line D mentioned aboove) and the hips line (line E mentioned above).
- Measurement L – “Chest height” – should be measured from the highest point of the shoulder (neck base) till the most protruding point of the bust (line C mentioned above).
- Measurement K – “Chest width at the center” – should be a measurement between the most protruding points of the bust.
- Measurement M – “Wrist width” – should be measured around the wrist at the line of the protruding wrist bones.
- Measurement N – “Armpit depth” – should be measured straight from the shoulders point till the armpit.
- Measurement O – “Chest width at the front” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring front side of the body.
- Measurement P – “Waist width at the front” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring front side of the body.
- Measurement R – “Hips width at the back” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring back side of the body
Note: please also provide us with every additional information You think can be useful for us and would help us to fit “YourPerfect Size” even better.
Need some Help?
Call us +370-682-47871 Mon-Sat 8:00-19:00 CET, or Fill out an Inquiry:
There are no reviews yet.