Woolen coat Lea
- Precious and sliming the body lines coat Lea. Silhouette especially slims down and emphasizes the waistline. Collar basis and sleeve bottom details are made from black wool fabric.
- Slim inner belt fits to emphasize the waisteline. Inner snap is used to hold the front edge of the coat.
- 3 additional buttons in waisteline area are awailable on demand.
- Coat Lea can be tailored from woolen or woolen with cashmere materials.
- Fully tailored lining with or without additional warm layer is available.
- Shoulder pads of 3mm height (i.e. slightly less than average). Coat suits to wear on top of the jacket. Shoulder pads can be removed depending on client’s wish.
“Your Perfect Size” solution is developed by Laureti in order to tailor the garment, which will ideally fit for You. Therefore, to reach that desired result, we need to know the basic measurement of Your body. For that reason please carefully take the following measures, using the below Laureti Measurement Scheme.
The measures must be taken without looseness; our professional will take it into account, depending on the style you have chosen.
For Your convenience, You can use the below table to record your exact measures and notes if needed. But we also will ask you to enter those measures into special form when checking out the cart during the online shopping process.
Our professionals are ready to help You to take correct measures by using Skype or separately providing detailed instructions on demand. Just please contact us to agree how and when we can assist You.
- Measurement A – “Length at back center”– should be measured from lower, most protruding vertebra of neck at the back till the bottom of the garment.
- Measurement AW – “Length at back waist” – should be measured from lower, most protruding vertebra of neck till waist line at the back.
- Measurement B – “Length of sleeve” – should be measured from shoulders point till the point, which is 3 cm below the wrist line (moving down to the fingers).
- Measurement C – “Chest around” – should be measured around the body at the most protruding point of the bust.
- Measurement H – “Under chest around” – should be measured around the body immediately below the bust.
- Measurement D – “Waist around” – should be measured around the body at the most narrow (slimmest) line of the waist.
- Measurement E – “Hips around” – should be measured around the body at the most thickest place of your hips.
- Measurement F – “Biceps around” – should be measured around the biceps at the thickest place of your biceps.
- Measurement G – “Shoulders width” – should be measured between the top corners of the scapula. This measurement is very important, please follow the dotted line in the scheme, it is displayed precisely.
- Measurement I – “Neck around” – should be measured around the neck at the most expressed line of the neck.
- Measurement J – “Hips height” – should be measured from the waist line (line D mentioned aboove) and the hips line (line E mentioned above).
- Measurement L – “Chest height” – should be measured from the highest point of the shoulder (neck base) till the most protruding point of the bust (line C mentioned above).
- Measurement K – “Chest width at the center” – should be a measurement between the most protruding points of the bust.
- Measurement M – “Wrist width” – should be measured around the wrist at the line of the protruding wrist bones.
- Measurement N – “Armpit depth” – should be measured straight from the shoulders point till the armpit.
- Measurement O – “Chest width at the front” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring front side of the body.
- Measurement P – “Waist width at the front” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring front side of the body.
- Measurement R – “Hips width at the back” – should be measured from the right side seam till the left side seam measuring back side of the body
Note: please also provide us with every additional information You think can be useful for us and would help us to fit “YourPerfect Size” even better.
Need some Help?
Call us +370-682-47871 Mon-Sat 8:00-19:00 CET, or Fill out an Inquiry: